Hong Kong Project Management Contract
Our client, a top tier retail bank, is looking for Project Manager. The selected candidate will be tasked driving continual improvement of the team. Great career potential is guaranteed with regional exposure in a top-tier retail bank. This role is to guide the team on Front-end or mobile app projects across the business.
- Lead, manage and implement projects to ensure the timeliness and quality of deliverables.
- Manage project budget and approvals
- Identify, manage, monitor and deliver multiple channels initiatives contributing
- Act as an expert for channel issues and facilitate effective communication of best practices
- Manage project processes, documentation, progress reporting, status meeting and escalation effectively
- Establish close relationships with Commercial Banking businesses and marketing teams
- Facilitate meetings among all stakeholders regularly and produce status update reports periodically.
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer studies or IT related disciplines
- Strong presentation, analytical, problem solving, facilitation and people management skills;
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and accept challenges;
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Have working experience in banking industry or project management area.
- PMP certification
- Good knowledge/ Experience in managing Digital Projects