Hong Kong Development Contract
• Design and develop applications for internal and external users focusing on the interface and front-end usability of the application
• Actively contributes to Digital and Technology Engineering Practice by sharing Subject Matter Expertise from their area of specialism, best practice and learnings.
• Engineer and implement security measures for the protection of internal and external systems, networks, products and services
• Establish a digital environment and automate processes to minimize variation and ensure predictable high quality code and data
• Keep up-to-date and have expertise on current tools, technologies and areas like cyber security and regulations pertaining to aspects like data privacy, consent, data residency etc. that are applicable
• Ensuring compliance with all relevant controls and standards
• Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively interact with different groups of stakeholders including both external and internal.
• Knowledge of system interfaces with finance systems and management Information systems would be an advantage
• Good understanding on the SDLC and Agile project management framework
• Strong communications skills in both written and verbal in English. Proficiency in Cantonese and Mandarin would be an advantage