Hong Kong Others Permanent
Our client, a leading bank, is looking for a Lead Solution Architect. The selected candidate will be tasked designing and delivering end-to-end IT architecture of digital, mobile and other frontend channels.
- Champion architecture design, method, and practice including solution components and interfaces definition techniques sufficient for the engineering team to prepare technical specifications
- Ensure that architecture deliverables are compliant with the stated requirements, approved technologies, best practices, and group strategies
- Develop an expert-level understanding of the Group systems, tooling, development suite and strategies
- Review code and documentation to ensure solutions meet the design criteria and work is of an acceptable quality
- Work with IT Operations to ensure the design conforms to the infrastructure technology standard and operational requirement.
- Make technological choices regarding products, methodologies, industry standards, and vendors to guide IT staff who buy, build or operate applications and services.
- Expert level of relevant IT architecture, strategy or design experience in delivery role in financial services environment
- Payment API development experience will be a plus
- Solid agile project management skills, CI DevOps and Automated Testing PMP and Agile SCRUM certification would be an advantage
- Exposure to technologies such as REACT, AngularJS, Mule/ Mulesoft, Java, Linux, Solaris, MongoDB or Oracle would be an advantage
- End to end application architecture knowledge and experience across all layers
- A track record of leading others and creating an environment that supports and inspires people to develop and deliver
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong relationship management capabilities