Hong Kong Server Contract
Our client, a Top-tier Investment Bank, is looking for AD Server role – Digital Workplace Services. The selected candidate will be tasked driving continual improvement of the team. Great career potential is guaranteed with regional exposure in a top-tier bank. This role is to guide the team on Front-end or mobile app projects across the business.
· Manage/Support projects and new initiatives for Active Directory, desktop, virtualization and ecosystem services in Asia Pacific.
· Operational tasks such as upgrades and maintenance for Active Directory, desktop, virtualization and ecosystem services in Asia Pacific
· Operational Support of Active Directory, Data Management, desktop, virtualization and ecosystem services including but not limited to SCCM, Symantec SEPM, Desktop Master, Antivirus in Asia Pacific
· 3rd Level support for desktop, virtualization and ecosystem services in Asia Pacific
· Manage Projects to implement new services, enhance and refresh technologies related to desktop, virtualization and ecosystem services in Asia Pacific
· Monitor all technical platforms, for quality and continual service provisioning, including tracking and alerting (queues, backups, errors, event logs)
· Software packaging and delivery in enterprise environment following the regional and global standard
· Coordinate with support teams to upgrade and patch all desktop, virtualization and ecosystem systems
· Create and maintain technical documentations as well as provide regular training to desktop support teams
· Collaborate locally, regionally & globally to ensure desktop, virtualization and ecosystem services and processes are consistent globally
· Enterprise Active Directory (should have knowledge of multiple domains and multiple forests Architecture)
· Symantec SEPM
· Data Management
· Windows Desktop Master / Corporate Desktop
· Print Servers
· SG Developed User Administration Tools
· Windows operating systems and related technologies (DNS, NTP, DHCP, file system...)
· PKI Management.
· ADFS / Azure / Office365.
· Data Management (CIFS, ACL NTFS, DFS)
· Automation skills/ Scripting skills, particularly in Power Shell.