Hong Kong Others Permanent
We are looking for a Fulfillment Officer / Customer Service Officer supporting the regional merchandising in HK for the European based global company well-known of their reputation as well as outstanding quality and design. The main responsibility is to resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Handle oversea customer inquiries, and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution;
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication;
- Act as the lead of all processes, and be responsible for shipment on time;
- Generate sales report, quotation, PO/PI/ Invoices and all shipping-related documents;
- Coordinate all merchandising processes with QC team.
- HKDSE or above
- At least 2 years of customer service related work experience
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese and Mandarin
- Good knowledge in MS Office;
- Independent, hardworking and initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Five working days, MPF, Medical & Bank holidays;
- Candidate from logistics, trading or buying office is a plus