Japan Development Permanent
A large financial institution in Tokyo is looking for a new developer to join their team. C#/Java application + Web application developer wanted for the Global Markets Sales IT team. You will cover fixed income sales as part of a small 4-6 person project team in Tokyo.
JOB SCOPE (responsibilities, environment, etc)
• Join an existing development team which covers fixed income sales.
• Be responsible for application development and business analysis to design systems, and user support.
• Work with the team to design, write, test and deploy the applications.
• Directly talk with business users to analyze user requirement and support them.
• Understand fixed income sales business.
• Provide 2nd-3rd level support to the users in case of any production issues our outages.
• Work closely with global counterparties for any new tasks or projects by communicating by e-mail or phone to the team in Tokyo/Shanghai/India/London/US.
MANDATORY JOB REQUIREMENTS (must have skills and experience)
• Application development experience using C# or Java.
• Web application development experience.
• Development experience in a team with a development process
• Able to speak, read, write in business level Japanese. Familiar with technology terms in English. English language ability a plus.
• More than 3-5 years’ experience in C# or Java
• More than 3-5 years’ experience in any RDBMS such as Sybase, Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle.
DESIRED (Not Mandatory)
• Fixed Income business knowledge
Proactive, good communication skills, able to work independently but work well in a team.
• Silverlight experience
• Web Service experience
• HTML5, AJAX experience
• Spring, Struts2, Mybatis (iBATIS) frameworks experience
• VBA experience
• Java Script experience