Japan Development Contract
A leading financial services and investment banking company is looking for a talented developer to help drive the next generation of Euclid System web application strategy and development. The GUI is used globally by hundreds of end-users across FO, MO and BO. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, experienced developer who is eager to challenge themselves and wants to work closely with FO users and other global project teams throughout the organization.
- Help drive the next generation of Web application strategy within Euclid system.
- Work closely with global team to come up with architecture and design that best fit the end-users requirements.
- Work closely with BA/PM to translate user requirement into proper system designs.
- Follow global development/change management standards to deliver quality products.
- Participate in development, code reviews, & post mortem activities within global team.
- Participate on L3 support for the existing application.
- Be a good team player to ensure a cohesive culture to effectively solve local/global business problem while building strategic platform for Global Equities.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or engineering
· Good knowledge on GUI development HTML5, Javascipts libraries.
· Understnding of C# and C# Winform/WPF GUI.
· Ability to work under pressure and tight delivery timeline while keeping good quality
· Ability to communicate and act professionally with IT staff and business clients while under strict deadlines.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
· Strong analytical skills
Good to have
· Experience working with Openfin would be preferable.
· Understanding of KDB and exposure on Client-Server Architecture
· Exposure to handle large/complex legacy GUI migration Web application.
· Relational database technologies, SQL / Stored Proc
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903