Singapore Others Contract
We are hiring System Engineer to support our client, a prestigious global investment bank! The incumbent should have strong experience working on Windows and Linux.
- Proficient in Windows and Linux server support and access systems
- Understanding of software and/or application lifecycle and the implementation of security principals throughout
- Understanding of complex environments, their sub-components, concepts, and interactions
- Experience with databases and associated query languages
- Experience in security vulnerability remediation
- Deep understanding of large networks and systems and the interaction between applications, infrastructures, etc.
- Experience in scripting/automation languages
- A broad knowledge of information security principles
- Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking; out-of-the-box thinkers
- Ability to identify, analyze, and address problems to resolve issues in a way that minimizes negative impact and risk to the organization
- Ability to be comfortable delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
- Strong leadership skills and qualities which enable you to work with peers and various levels of management
- Effective communication skills and motivation/willingness to learn
- 5 - 6 years of system engineering experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- CISSP/Security+/SANS certifications highly regarded
- Experience working in Agile development process and a deep understanding of various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903