Japan Network Contract
A top international bank is looking for a Data Center Hardware Engineer to join their Tokyo team.
• Provide hardware support for network, servers, storage, and the company owned hardware under direction of the company staff.
• Management of the media eradication and dispose process.
• Daily morning check and reporting of equipment hardware status (Visual check).
• Rack & install / removal of physical hardware
• Installation or upgrade of hardware for servers, parts replacement under direction of the company staff.
• Manage spare parts handling for all the company installed hardware. Controlling dispatch of faulty parts to contractors and coordinating with contractors for RMA.
• Spare parts inventory management: Manage the inventory of spare parts and its status
• Equipment management - Management of equipment location in the racks and managing rack layout under direction of the company staff
• Asset management - Labeling and recording of assets, publish changes move / remove / decommission, periodic asset checking
• Vendor / supplier coordination: Log hardware cases with respective vendor / supplier, manage spare parts & logging the issues and site access management.
• Reporting management – issue daily report / handover document and monthly documents.
• Act as Representative to escort Company vendor / supplier requiring access to the Data Center
• Basic defect testing and analysis of hardware issues including power cycle and simple parts replacement under direction of the company staff
• Access management – Data Center access log tracking / reporting
• Provide support services regionally that is managed by Data Center Management Team within the company
Conversational Japanese ability / Fluent English ability
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903