Singapore Server Contract
Our Client is seeking a suitable candidate for the role of System and Currency Support for Windows servers. As a System and Currency Administrator for Windows servers, the candidate needs to have a working technical knowledge of administrating, patching and managing Windows servers. The candidate should have strong interpersonal skills in order to collaborate with team members and application owners in the day to day activities. In addition, the candidate needs to have strong problems solving skills as this role includes recovering Windows server if it fails to boot.
- Ensure system currency for Windows servers are up to GIS standards. No past due in currency report.
- Ensure ancillary patches (Microsoft Office. Java, Adobe related products) for Windows servers are up to GIS standards
- Transit currency works for legacy Windows servers to Global Patching and Currency Team
- Provide weekend change and adhoc operational support for Windows servers
- Other projects and tasks as required
- In depth working technical knowledge in applying patches and recovering Windows servers
- In depth working technical knowledge in applying ancillary patches
- Good working experience in BladeLogic for Windows
- Good working experience in scripting like PowerShell
- ITIL and basic understanding of technologies
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Added advantage with Microsoft Certified Professional
- Required to work on weekends
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903