Singapore Others Contract
We are hiring Technology Risk & Control Analyst to support to our client, a prestigiousglobal investment bank; to oversee the effective implementation of the bank risk framework within the technology team.
- Responsible for governance routines and requirements, using established tools and documented procedures.
- Documentation to enable tracking, monitoring, and escalation of technology and operational risk related issues to management
- Work with the Program Manager in ensuring timely and complete remediation of prioritized book of work.
- Governance & reporting of Application Management tasks/deliverables, proactive escalation of any potential or past due items.
- Ideation and promotion of operational excellence utilizing Business Intelligence and Reporting tools
- Collaborate across the application groups, Risk Leads and enterprise process owners (including Global Information Security) to respond to Internal and External Audits, Exams, and Regulatory/Clearing Inquiries & Assessments.
- Assist business and process owners with remediating the most significant risks including Audit Issues, Self-Identified Audit Issues, Compliance Identified Audit Issues, Regulatory Issues
- Lead and/or coordinate special projects and programs, as requested by GBT management
- Practice and promote good risk culture and risk management , leading participation in technology risk activities.
- Support the Identify, Escalate, Debate risk culture
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience in Markets Technology or Corporate Investment technology experience preferred
- Technology risk and control experience is critical.
- Technology Audit and/or risk experience preferred (preferably CISA or CRISC)
- CISA or CRISC is highly regarded
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903