Singapore Project Management Permanent
Our client a prestigious global investment bank are hiring Technology Infrastructure Architect.
- Manage small to large scale technology infrastructure projects or multiple smaller scale projects through all stages of the life cycle, ensuring on-time, quality delivery
- Engage technology infrastructure and other resources onto the project / builds the project team
- Creates and Manages project schedule / work break down structure, tasks and Milestones delivery list
- Identifies and documents schedule risk and creates mitigation plans
- Completes required documentation or system work request needed for planning and procurement for infrastructure products and services
- Manages project risk through comprehensive mitigation assessment and planning techniques
- Develops documentation; monitors and reports project status; assesses the effectiveness and accuracy of documentation
- Collaborates and communicates with other project managers and leaders to coordinate cross-project initiatives and activities
- Identify and eliminate obstacles to solution plans, business goals or implementation
- Weekly Project Status reporting: Accomplishments, Upcoming 30 day deliverables, Current Issues & Mitigation plans. Risk to project schedule, funding etc.
- Min 7 years of experience managing IT Infrastructure in Bank front-office trading infrastructure
- Excellent functional and technical knowledge in the following areas: Architecture, Operations, Network, Databases, Systems, Application security
- Good understanding of Network topology, Systems Architecture, Middleware and Application Security
- Exposure to systems administration, access management, load-balancing, high-availability concepts
- Experience managing infrastructure projects, including budgets and forecasting
- Ability to manage and communicate effectively with stakeholders
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903