Japan Development Permanent
Product Platform Division: This Business Unit holds ownership for designing, building, managing, and enhancing products and services for end users (customer or enterprise) leveraging the infrastructure and platforms. The teams will be responsible for developing product vision and roadmap, defining user experience, and creating go-to market strategies. Contents Service Platform Department: This department is leading the development of front-end client services for cloud video services using Rakuten Dragon as well as various Entertainment service planning.
The position is for a full-stack engineer which supports all media products development teams. Responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, deploy, and maintain various media streaming platforms for high throughput, low latency websites.
- Launch new products and features with a deep knowledge of the market, competition, and user demand for cloud-based video services, and work with product managers to further improve them.
- Work with a cross-functional team of engineers, marketing, UX, and others in pursuit of cutting-edge technology, and lead the development of innovative solutions that bring together stakeholders, products, and required functionality while confronting some of the challenging problems.
- At least 6 years of professional hands-on development experience
- Experience in at least one RESTful framework for web backend application, such as Spring-boot, Flask, etc.
- Experience in backend database/storage technologies: - Relational (such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Experience in docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with UNIX command-line
- Experience with CI/CD tooling (e.g., Jenkins)
- English Level (Business)
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903