A circular from SFC dated March 2016 and Japan FSA revised supplements January 2016 required Licenced Corporation (LC) to take appropriate measures to critically review access and their IT framework, including seeking advice from external subject matter experts.
ITCS provides qualified subject matter experts to our clients, giving a Free Assessment ensuring their current defences are adequate, and up to regulatorory standard.
ITCS offers the following package:
- In depth analysis of IT setup
- Onsite visit
- Stakeholder interview
- Full hardware Inventory
- Full presentation on results
- Detailed report based on interpretation of SFC guidelines
- Discovery Package
- Full documentation of current IT setup
- Support and join related SFC IT enquiries
- Provide best practice documentation based on SFC requirements:
- Security plan
- Authentication and Access Policy
- BCP/backup plan, etc.
- Approximate cost to remediate potential breaches
- Discovery Package + Compliance Strategy Package
- Project Management
- Project Plan
- Technical Implementation
- Letter of Completion
- 3-5 years compliance roadmap
- Full Documentation
ITCS Group delivers services across the Asia Pacific Region from our core offices in Asia’s key financial hubs.
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10/F., Beverly House, 93-107 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong